Friends of Jack Burright Forum

Welcome to the forum. This forum was designed to keep people up to date with information about the campaign and to help faciliate discussion about topics within the campaign.  Please feel free to post!

Friends of Jack Burright Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New website

There is a new web-site out that sheds some light on the Benton County Sheriff Campaign. These facts have not been reported in the Corvallis Gazette-Times. The website does not endorse a canidate and it is not affiliated with the Burright Campaign

http://www.bentonsentinel.com/

Re: New website

Why doesn't the GT do a follow-up article on these facts??

GT

Part of the conspiracy in this town, my friend. The GT doesn't want Jack to be Sheriff.

Tim

I'm not sure what gives them the authority to make such decisions. Their job is to report the news and facts (we hope) not influence their own political agenda.

You have to remember...it's the GT. Who are a bunch of Cop-Haters that just want to muddy the name of every Law Enforcement Professional in the County.

(professional meaning just that)

Let's see, in Jan. 2000, sheriff's deputy lied in court to DA Scott Heiser. He's still "viable as a witness" yet according to Scott Heiser Jack isn't? Does anyone else smell a witch hunt besides me? Found some interesting reading in GT archives under Terry Gassner/John Butterworth. Jack may not have his name on the ballot but I'll be writing his name in.

Addition/Correction to previous response:
Let's see, in Jan. 2000, sheriff's deputy Rick Fontaine lied in court to DA Scott Heiser. To this day he's still "viable as a witness" yet according to Scott Heiser Jack isn't? Does anyone else smell a witch hunt besides me? Found some interesting reading in GT archives under Terry Gassner/John Butterworth. Jack may not have his name on the ballot but I'll be writing his name in.