Friends of Jack Burright Forum

Welcome to the forum. This forum was designed to keep people up to date with information about the campaign and to help faciliate discussion about topics within the campaign.  Please feel free to post!

Friends of Jack Burright Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Story

When the story first broke out I thought that the paper had uncovered something that was going to make you lose this election. It then struck me; it really uncovered your life long work at advancing your education. You never gave up like many have done. You earned your GED, went on to a Jr. College and earned 90 credits which are about enough to be a junior in most four year universities. Working full time at any job and taking college credit classes and succeeding is challenging. I had attended four junior colleges and had accumulated 120 college credits. I can see how appealing it would be if there was a school out there that would gather your transcripts and offer you a degree. I would have done the same with mine to get my AA. I finally transferred to OSU and finished my degree; I was 35 years old by then. It took me 10 years to get my diploma and now I work a HP.

Your public service is greatly appreciated.

Re: My Story

Jack--
The though never crossed my mind as to who was blowing smoke out of their rear end in this matter. I respect you more as a person, as a law enforcement professional, and as a man for keeping your head held through out this matter. I wish all of the voters knew you like most of the people who's career's and lives you have been a part in so they could know who really is the better person for the job. You're still getting my vote; I couldn't and WILL NOT be a part of putting another Pam into Power!!!