A Ministry of Love

Please join the message forum discussions below!

Update On My Loved One
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please Read Before Posting

The purpose of this forum is to provide a space for people to more easily give and receive updates on their loved family members and friends who are ill, injured, or otherwise unable to provide updates on their own. This allows those staying with the loved one to focus their attention appropriately without having to constantly respond to requests for information or initiate contact with others to provide updates.

This forum is open to the public, so please DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU DO NOT WANT THE PUBLIC TO KNOW. Ensure any pictures posted maintain the appropriate privacy and dignity of the loved one (i.e., no pictures of people with private areas exposed, comatose, in caskets, or otherwise in positions in which they do not or would not agree)

To initiate a post, please make the "Subject" the first and last name (first and then last) of the person who is ill, injured, or deceased (i.e., "John Smith"). Ensure all posted information is appropriate for public posting. No foul language is allowed. It is the responsibility of the poster to ensure the loved one, or a person responsible for the loved one (i.e., family member), is in agreement with posting information and updates. If a responsible party desires for information about a loved one to be deleted, please email JasonMcLendon@TentmakerMinistries.org, and I will delete the message(s) as soon as I am able to do so.

These posts are randomly monitored, and postings with foul language or otherwise inappropriate information (in the opinion of the monitor) may be removed (or edited).

Postings may (but not necessarily will) be removed one year after the last update, depending on forum space allowances.

If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to send me an email to JasonMcLendon@TentmakerMinistries.org.

May God bless you, your loved ones, and their families.

Respectfully,

Jason McLendon, Forum Owner