New Page 1

Welcome to the USS SEA ROBIN Message Board!

This Discussion Board is open to all SEA ROBIN crew members and invited guests..ENJOY!

USSVI
USSVI  Homepage 2009 REUNION SS-407 Association
SS-407 Reunion Pictures SS-407 Homepage Jonesy's Domain
SS-407 Eternal Patrol SS-407 HOLLAND CLUB SS-407 Sailing List

War Patrol Report #1

War Patrol Report #2

War Patrol Report #3

WATERCOLOR by "John La Presle"

scanned image donated by TRACEY JOHNSTONE

SHIPMATES ON ETERNAL PATROL

EDWARD D. RABBITT RM1(SS) 1961-63 - 12/09/2017

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Frenchy

and who the heck are the NY Giants anyway?

We have snow here, about 6" or so at my place and it is snowing now. There is a foot or more south of us. You have to realize something about Western Washington, 1" of snow and it is a disaster, most everything shuts down. Most people here don't have a clue on how to drive in the snow. Over the last several years we have had a big influx of Californians that were forced out by higher taxes and gangs. A lot of them have big 4X4 SUV's, but don't know how to put then in 4 wheel drive. We don't get snow every year so the cities and counties don't have the equipment or know how to deal with any amount of snow. So we are doing fine. I can get out to shop or whatever, just have to watch out for the clueless.
Frenchy

Sorry if I sent too much. I know you can handle it & I was only trying to warn you of your transgression.

You're still upset about 2008, OK I understand.

I'm a Pats, Seahawks and Greenbay fan. That is the way it is and not necessarily in that order. So if I don't like your team, so what. It may be the Pats in the superbowl, I was hoping for the Pats or the Pack. We will see. I Don't hold a grudge, but I like to watch em.
Frenchy

Only smiles on my face here shipmate. Things like that don't bother me...hopefully the same for you.

If our teams get in the Big Show,we both have something to be thankful for.

I think the Giants will have the harder road.

Cheers.