New Page 1

Welcome to the USS SEA ROBIN Message Board!

This Discussion Board is open to all SEA ROBIN crew members and invited guests..ENJOY!

USSVI
USSVI  Homepage 2009 REUNION SS-407 Association
SS-407 Reunion Pictures SS-407 Homepage Jonesy's Domain
SS-407 Eternal Patrol SS-407 HOLLAND CLUB SS-407 Sailing List

War Patrol Report #1

War Patrol Report #2

War Patrol Report #3

WATERCOLOR by "John La Presle"

scanned image donated by TRACEY JOHNSTONE

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NHL WEST

We're hoping for our first "Stanley Cup" victory. Hocky has become very popular here in middle TN.

Does anyone really care who wins the Stanley Cup? It's just a big ugly trophy that teams when they win it don't know what to do with it and hope someone else will win it the next year so they don't have to look at it anymore.

Ron,
I guess the same thing could be said for the Grey Cup or the Superbowl. Sports provides a diversion from this otherwise mundane world....

I thought that would set you off. Go Preditors!

Ron,
Our freindship has endurred far too long to be threatened by anything so trivial. Hope this finds you and yours safe, Happy and Healthy buddy.

I didn't think it got cold enough in Tenn for enough water to freeze to skate on safely. When I was a kid, we skated outside from Thanksgiving to Easter.
Of course we only had 6 or 8 NHL teams, Bruins, Maple Leafs, Blackhawks, Rangers, Canadians and the Red Wings.
You had to be really good in those days to play in the NHL.

I played hocky on a pond out in the pasture as a kid. Used a chunk of ice for a puck. Had to always be careful not to trip over the weeds......