New Page 1

Welcome to the USS SEA ROBIN Message Board!

This Discussion Board is open to all SEA ROBIN crew members and invited guests..ENJOY!

USSVI
USSVI  Homepage 2009 REUNION SS-407 Association
SS-407 Reunion Pictures SS-407 Homepage Jonesy's Domain
SS-407 Eternal Patrol SS-407 HOLLAND CLUB SS-407 Sailing List

War Patrol Report #1

War Patrol Report #2

War Patrol Report #3

WATERCOLOR by "John La Presle"

scanned image donated by TRACEY JOHNSTONE

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cornea transplant

Early this year my wife had a corneal transplant to her right eye.Previous to this she had an eye virus called yseudamona which had dammage the cornea.Do to this the eye had been damaged so badly that the transplant hasn'nt worked. Her doctor told her yesterdaythat she would never have any vision in the eye.Her vision in the left eye is only 3% so basicaly she has no vision.
Having had now vision for the last six months she has come somewhat use to it. My wife is a strong person but there are times when she breaks down.

Re: cornea transplant

Chuck,

Bless your heart. Perhaps our entire crew can pray for the best for both of you.

Goody

I second that.

VERY SAD to hear this Chuck & Penny. She is the sweetest.

My thoughts and prayers for your renewed strength to overcome this serous health problem.

To my WWII Hero & his Bride

Very sorry to hear the discouraging news. We were all praying for you Penny. But I do know that the two of you will take these lemons and turn them into a great Margeritta to drink with your AMONDS (no L = shaken off the tree).
You two keep up your Faith, Wit & Humor and enjoy your life together. God Bless You Both

Carolyn & Terry

Sorry to hear the bad news. You guys hang in there.

We will pray for you Penny, keep the fiath Chuck
Ed