New Page 1

Welcome to the USS SEA ROBIN Message Board!

This Discussion Board is open to all SEA ROBIN crew members and invited guests..ENJOY!

USSVI
USSVI  Homepage 2009 REUNION SS-407 Association
SS-407 Reunion Pictures SS-407 Homepage Jonesy's Domain
SS-407 Eternal Patrol SS-407 HOLLAND CLUB SS-407 Sailing List

War Patrol Report #1

War Patrol Report #2

War Patrol Report #3

WATERCOLOR by "John La Presle"

scanned image donated by TRACEY JOHNSTONE

SHIPMATES ON ETERNAL PATROL

EDWARD D. RABBITT RM1(SS) 1961-63 - 12/09/2017

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GO DADDY.com

GO DADDY is an Internet domain registrar and WEB HOST for about 5 million web sites, including ours.

I learned on the news this AM that their servers were attacked by hackers on Sunday and many sites were not available for a period of hours. If anyone had trouble yesterday reaching our WEB SITE then that is the reason.

Myself, I never noticed the outage but that was probably because I did not try and access our pages during that affected times.

"HANG THOSE *******S" is my way of dealing with these clowns.

Re: GO DADDY.com

BELAY THE HANGING.

Go Daddy is now saying that no hackers were involved. Seems like a Internet screwup:

The service outage was not caused by external influences. It was not a "hack" and it was not a denial of service attack (DDoS). We have determined the service outage was due to a series of internal network events that corrupted router data tables. Once the issues were identified, we took corrective actions to restore services for our customers and GoDaddy.com. We have implemented measures to prevent this from occurring again