New Page 1

Welcome to the USS SEA ROBIN Message Board!

This Discussion Board is open to all SEA ROBIN crew members and invited guests..ENJOY!

USSVI
USSVI  Homepage 2009 REUNION SS-407 Association
SS-407 Reunion Pictures SS-407 Homepage Jonesy's Domain
SS-407 Eternal Patrol SS-407 HOLLAND CLUB SS-407 Sailing List

War Patrol Report #1

War Patrol Report #2

War Patrol Report #3

WATERCOLOR by "John La Presle"

scanned image donated by TRACEY JOHNSTONE

SHIPMATES ON ETERNAL PATROL

EDWARD D. RABBITT RM1(SS) 1961-63 - 12/09/2017

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: East coast Shipmates

My daughter and her family live in the NY Capital district. They were virtually unaffected by the storm with the exception of some gusty winds. Albany is about 150 miles from the New York City Water shed.
Tennessee didn't get anything.

Goody

Goody my sister live in the same area above Albany. She had no damage. I had the tree removed from my roof today. The only damage was to the roof vent and that is easy to replace. Still massive power outages in the area. Gas is hard to get and there are long lines when its available. They went to odd/even day license plate number in order to get gas. Hopefully thing wiil straighten out shortly.
Buttons

Ron,

If I'm not mistaken, your sister was the host of Beana (AMSTERDAM) when she was a foreign exchange student. I remember visiting she and her family when we were in Holland.
On anohter note, I loved in the Capital district for several years before moving to Tennessee. What's nice about that part of the state is that it isstrategically positioned between NY City and the Adirondac mountains. You can have the best of Urbia as well as Ruralia....Guess this storm has made it doubly difficult for those that commute. I know that you're not in the city, but I know if I lived up there, I wouldn't own a car.
Glad your safe and sound Ron...

Goody

Goody,You mentioned Beana fro Amsterdam. She was here recently and visited with my sister. They attended there Paramus High School 50th reunion.

Wow: 50th Reunion.
Doesn't seem that long ago we visited with them in Holland.
By the way, did your home owners pay for the removal of that tree. My guess is that the insurance companies were trying everything to avoid paying.

Goody

PHOTOS of Button's storm damage:

WOW Ron: Luck was with you that day!!!!!

Goody