New Page 1

Welcome to the USS SEA ROBIN Message Board!

This Discussion Board is open to all SEA ROBIN crew members and invited guests..ENJOY!

USSVI
USSVI  Homepage 2009 REUNION SS-407 Association
SS-407 Reunion Pictures SS-407 Homepage Jonesy's Domain
SS-407 Eternal Patrol SS-407 HOLLAND CLUB SS-407 Sailing List

War Patrol Report #1

War Patrol Report #2

War Patrol Report #3

WATERCOLOR by "John La Presle"

scanned image donated by TRACEY JOHNSTONE

SHIPMATES ON ETERNAL PATROL

EDWARD D. RABBITT RM1(SS) 1961-63 - 12/09/2017

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HOLLAND CLUB

Congratulations, Goody. Welcome to the club.

Frenchy

Welcome to the Holland Club.
Frank November 11 2003

Congratulations Goody, I get mine this year also, we do all of the inductees in Oct at our fall meeting.

Congratulations Goody! I was inducted in December. I like it because all it takes to be a member is to be qualified in submarines and live long enough.
Buttons

Congratulations GOODY, and all you "OLD GUYS" too.

Congrats Goody. I qualified in Jan 63 on the way to the Med. How do you go about getting into the club?

Ed there is no trick to it. You have to be a member of USSVI and be qualified in submarines for 50 years which you have. Check with your local base. I qualified on the way back from the Med in 63 and was inducted in the Holland Club in December.
Buttons

Ed,

What Buttons said is correct. If you qualified anytime in 1963, you are eligible for induction in the HOLLAND CLUB as of Jan 1 of this year.

Usually someone in your Base is designated to handle the job of submitting your name to National & The Holland Club and they will forward the award & jacket patch to your Base.

Each Base has their own way of celebrating your achievement, sometimes at a regular meeting or a special dinner/celebration event.

Congratulations. I have to wait till Jan 1964 for mine.

Ed, You are a member of the Crashdive Base aren't you? They willtake care of it.

You'll need to have your USSVI Base commander or assigned person to request a packet from the USSVI. USSVI will send the Indoctrination package to your base and they will schedule an inductions.

Happy Easter you You and Kathy and all my 407 shipmates.....

Goody

Congratulations , I was inducted last year at a ceramony with the USS Springfield Base in St. Louis