New Page 1

Welcome to the USS SEA ROBIN Message Board!

This Discussion Board is open to all SEA ROBIN crew members and invited guests..ENJOY!

USSVI
USSVI  Homepage 2009 REUNION SS-407 Association
SS-407 Reunion Pictures SS-407 Homepage Jonesy's Domain
SS-407 Eternal Patrol SS-407 HOLLAND CLUB SS-407 Sailing List

War Patrol Report #1

War Patrol Report #2

War Patrol Report #3

WATERCOLOR by "John La Presle"

scanned image donated by TRACEY JOHNSTONE

SHIPMATES ON ETERNAL PATROL

EDWARD D. RABBITT RM1(SS) 1961-63 - 12/09/2017

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: San Franseesko

Hi Shipmates,

Looks like we may have 4 or 5 interested. Sadly, it's a long flight for a lot of you and it can be costly too. I think an e-male to our list of members and shipmates might get a few more responses. Besides it is a National USSVI event and some of the regular attendees and shipmates from other boats might show up. Even a hospitality room would work. Besides there is always a place to gather, have a cold one and swap sea stories. I'll do what I can to support a meeting of the shipmates. Nuff said.
Frenchy

Was at the local Subvets meeting Saturday. Some off the members plan on attending. The air fair is exspensive to San Fransisco from NJ. One member said he was quoted $1200 per person another said about $470 on one of the discount sites. A member is going by train and its a 4 day train ride and it was as exspensive as the $1200 air fair. I think about $2500 round trip for 2 people. I would check on it if your interested. The person that made reservations said the primary hotel is amost sold out. They ae plannng on a large turn out as this is the 50th anniversary of the USSVI.
Buttons

definitely interested!