New Page 1

Welcome to the USS SEA ROBIN Message Board!

This Discussion Board is open to all SEA ROBIN crew members and invited guests..ENJOY!

USSVI
USSVI  Homepage 2009 REUNION SS-407 Association
SS-407 Reunion Pictures SS-407 Homepage Jonesy's Domain
SS-407 Eternal Patrol SS-407 HOLLAND CLUB SS-407 Sailing List

War Patrol Report #1

War Patrol Report #2

War Patrol Report #3

WATERCOLOR by "John La Presle"

scanned image donated by TRACEY JOHNSTONE

SHIPMATES ON ETERNAL PATROL

EDWARD D. RABBITT RM1(SS) 1961-63 - 12/09/2017

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RENEWAL of this BBS?????

Renew

Frenchy
Renew

I am all for keeping the BBS if even for the sake of OBITS.

HOWEVER, USE IT, Ihave seen months with no posts......

As for paying for it, have our treasurer post or remind
people, and I am guilty too, to pay their dues.

Frenchy

Thanks FRENCHY, hope you are enjoying / enjoyed your trip to Ireland. Next time invite the crew.

I have RENEWED the BBS subscription for another year @ $99. Ed Rabbitt will be getting an invoice shortly.

As for DUES. Click THIS LINK. SHIPMATES in YELLOW are ANNUAL MEMBERS & YOU MAY OWE DUES to bring you current to 2016.

To inquire as to the AMOUNT OWED, send me an EMAIL REQUEST and I will return with the AMOUNT that is DUE, if any.

Ship mates;

I'm encouraged that most hands responded to the BBS diving alarm.
For those of you that were at the Branson reunion you probably remember our daughter Susan. She joined us there.
Susan got married in January to a Navy Air Dale. His home base is NAS Norfolk and in his rate will never go to sea. He's currently deployed to a classified location. He'll be there for six months and during that time Susan is back home with Patsy and I.
My I suggest that to maintain a more up-to-date sharing of our lives with our fellow shipmates that each of us occasionally just give a brief description of what has been going on in the lives of our families. Our oldest daughter, Laura lives here in Columbia with her Husband and (1) A five year old son and (2) a 10 month old son. Since my retirement from Systems Engineering in 2007 I've been driving school bus. Gotta have a reason to get up.
Anyway that's my rambling contribution to, what appears to be, a resuscitation of the BBS.
I'll check into the BBS more regularly in anticipation of other shipmates summary.
Paul; As soon as I know how much I owe, I do want to become a life member.
Thank ya'll for tolerating my rambling.

Goody