New Page 1

Welcome to the USS SEA ROBIN Message Board!

This Discussion Board is open to all SEA ROBIN crew members and invited guests..ENJOY!

USSVI
USSVI  Homepage 2009 REUNION SS-407 Association
SS-407 Reunion Pictures SS-407 Homepage Jonesy's Domain
SS-407 Eternal Patrol SS-407 HOLLAND CLUB SS-407 Sailing List

War Patrol Report #1

War Patrol Report #2

War Patrol Report #3

WATERCOLOR by "John La Presle"

scanned image donated by TRACEY JOHNSTONE

SHIPMATES ON ETERNAL PATROL

EDWARD D. RABBITT RM1(SS) 1961-63 - 12/09/2017

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TIM SULLIVAN IC(SS) 1960-62 ETERNAL PATROL

SULLIVAN, Timothy L. Age 74 of Canton passed away on August 12th Beloved husband of the late Katherine A. (Doolan). Loving father of Timothy Sullivan of N. Attleboro, Karen E. Blau of Sharon, Anne Maire Scales of Boston, Patricia L. Cudmore of Northbridge. Devoted brother of Edward Sullivan of Leominster, Daniel Sullivan of Foxboro, Richard Sullivan of NH, Paul Sullivan of Centerville, and the late Pauline Coleman & Elizabeth Clarkin. Cherished grandfather of William, Katherine & Tracy Blau, Sean T. Scales, Shea & Emiliy Sullivan, and Will, Ben and Nate Cudmore. Also survived by his longtime companion Barbara Cash of Canton & many nieces & nephews. Funeral mass at St. John the Evangelist Church, Canton Tuesday morning at 10:30. Relatives and friends respectfully invited to attend. Visiting hours at the Dockray & Thomas Funeral Home 455 Washington St. Canton Monday from 4-8 pm. Interment Knollwood Memorial Park. Navy Veteran. In lieu of flowers donations in memory of Timmy can be made to Crohn's & Colitis Foundation, 72 Park St, Suite 202, Needham, MA 02495.

SAILOR REST YOUR OAR

Re: TIM SULLIVAN IC(SS) 1960-62 ETERNAL PATROL

When we were in Portsmouth for a battery replacement,one weekend we decieded to drive down to Boston to see Sulley. If I remember right it was me,big ski,donovan, and markel. On the way back to Portsmouth we came up to I-95. To the right was the base and we took a vote to turn left and head for Minersvillle Pa, Ski's home town. I don't remember sleeping at all,and sunday we headed back to NH.What a road trip!!!!!!!!

Sulley Rest Your Oars

Great remembrance Ed. I can JUST IMAGINE.

BTW, what was Sully's RANK? IC??(SS)

Paul, I'm pretty sure he was IC3{SS}.

Thanks ED.

Sully Sullivan IC3(SS) 1960-62...Sailor, rest your oar.

Sully "Rest Your Oar"