New Page 1

Welcome to the USS SEA ROBIN Message Board!

This Discussion Board is open to all SEA ROBIN crew members and invited guests..ENJOY!

USSVI
USSVI  Homepage 2009 REUNION SS-407 Association
SS-407 Reunion Pictures SS-407 Homepage Jonesy's Domain
SS-407 Eternal Patrol SS-407 HOLLAND CLUB SS-407 Sailing List

War Patrol Report #1

War Patrol Report #2

War Patrol Report #3

WATERCOLOR by "John La Presle"

scanned image donated by TRACEY JOHNSTONE

SHIPMATES ON ETERNAL PATROL

EDWARD D. RABBITT RM1(SS) 1961-63 - 12/09/2017

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ed Rabbitt

I just called Ed Rabbitt. Carol answered the phone but she said that Ed would like to talk to me. I talked to Ed and his health is very marginal. I think that HOSPICE visits regularlly. Ed sounds very weak. Cancer in the Liver and Limph nodes. He was glad to hear from me. Ed was my LPO on the Sea Robin. We passed a lot of CW traffic together over the time we were on the Boat. I wish that I had better news to report. I'm sure he will take your prayers and that is one thing that we all can do.

Goody

Re: Ed Rabbitt

Thanks GOODY. We all have PRAYERS to offer for Ed.

Re: Ed Rabbitt - ETERNAL PATROL

I accidently came across this. SORRY to all for the late notice:

SAILOR REST YOUR OAR

Sailors rest your oar and Hand Salute. Ed and I were good friends. Both Radiomen on the same DBF Boat. My heart is heavy today.

Goody

Rest your oar.
Ed was a great guy. He and Carol came out here by Amtrak after the last reunion was cancelled.
They visited with relatives near Bremerton and We visited Olympic National Park and Mount Rainer
National Park with them They had a great time.

Frenchy

Hand Salute for a Great Shipmate and Friend. He will be missed but never forgotten. Condolences to Carol and the Family.

Re: Ed Rabbitt

I received a TXT msg from Tony Ucci informing us that he called and talked to Carol, expressing his condolences as well. Tony said he wishes he could attend services but cannot.

Thanks Tony, for being a SHIPMATE.