Return to Website

DECOLORES!!! Cursillista Web Forum Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for Us!

none

DECOLORES!!! Cursillista Web Forum Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for Us!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Decolores!

Came across this site by accident, but it brought back alot of memories. My grandfather made Cursillo many years ago under Fr. Fidelis and many of us in the family followed in his footsteps. Quite a few of my teenage years were spent working in the kitchen in Prairie Rhonde. Such wonderful memories. Where is that kind of warmth today in the world? I made my Cursillo in 1984, Women's #67-Youth #9 under Fr. Jerome Frey. What an amazing soul he is! I went on to make a renewal with him again some years ago. It saddens me to see that Cursillo has dwindled down so much. I can remember the days when people would wait for months on a waiting list and come from all over the US to Prairie Rhonde...that one humble little spot...but such holy ground! No matter where I have been in the world, I take the graces of Cursillo with me, and I am aware that those graces came through people who selflessly made palanca (a concept the world does not understand). I only hope that I can give back to others some of what I have been given. Decolores to all of my sisters and brothers in Christ! GOD WILLS IT!