Return to Website

DECOLORES!!! Cursillista Web Forum Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for Us!

none

DECOLORES!!! Cursillista Web Forum Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for Us!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Change: Days are too long

Article:
You think its too long now. Should have been there when I made it and those who made it before I did. Have you ever noticed that at the present weekends we already adjusted to this time element. Besides, one only has to go and do this once in their

life time. The weekend also begins to teach about palanca by

having the candidates begin that night experiencing palanca. Have you notice at the clausera how grateful and blessed the candidates are concerning palanca? And how can one poor soul come in here, who has never experienced the 'true method', make

such an unwarranted statement who holds no experience of the

'true method'. Please understand that we are putting out knowledge for our learning and understanding of the movement.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to Original Article:

Lou Robbio says that the typical cursillo day should be over by 7:00 or 8:00 PM. Give the men & women time to talk amoung themselves and shoot the bull.

Re: Re: Change: Days are too long

Article:
An important element of the fairly late hours is that is does not give the candidates a lot of time for socializing! Just of the opposite of what National is saying. The reason? Silence! The candidates listened to words, shared among themselves, and had plenty of "social" time during the whole day.

Remember when we made the Cursillo we were told to return to the room in silence and stay in silence until the morning session. Why? To allow the Holy Spirit to work. Remember God comes to us in silence, in whispering winds, not loud noise and static. It is the quiet that allows the Holy Spirit to do His best work. I know I always had different feelings and was a different person when I woke up the next morning.

Let's not make a short night, lots of noise, and get in the way of the Holy Spirit. Let's let people meet Jesus in their hearts in the quiet of the night.

Article:
You think its too long now. Should have been there when I made it and those who made it before I did. Have you ever noticed that at the present weekends we already adjusted to this time element. Besides, one only has to go and do this once in their

life time. The weekend also begins to teach about palanca by

having the candidates begin that night experiencing palanca. Have you notice at the clausera how grateful and blessed the candidates are concerning palanca? And how can one poor soul come in here, who has never experienced the 'true method', make

such an unwarranted statement who holds no experience of the

'true method'. Please understand that we are putting out knowledge for our learning and understanding of the movement.

Lou Robbio says that the typical cursillo day should be over by 7:00 or 8:00 PM. Give the men & women time to talk amoung themselves and shoot the bull.