Return to Website

DECOLORES!!! Cursillista Web Forum Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for Us!

none

DECOLORES!!! Cursillista Web Forum Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for Us!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: perplexed

Article:
I am angered by the lack of communication (Msgr. Melancon as

Administrative Coordinator/Spiritual Director of the Prairie Ronde

Cursillo Movement). If anyone shows our priest, deacon, etc more respect and obdience, that would be Cursilliestas. Does Monsignor not realize this of all of us? Does he not realize the power or momentum he has (the loyal men -Soldiers of Christ, men living in grace, "THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT") who stand behind him. Yet we are left in the dark. Communicaton is haphazard. We only speculate and assume (he invites this by his lack of communication). He is running the Cursillio like a parish and is stepping all over the feet of his parishoners. THIS IS NOT TO BEGIN DISCUSSION ABOUT MONSIGNOR MELANCON, but to say that Monsignor Melancon is calling the shots and taking the responsiblity of the future of the Cursillio in Prairie Ronde.

If Monsignor wants my obdience and respect, he has it. My heart is sad however, to see what has been so dear to me (Cursillio in Prairie Ronde) challenged by someone who has a "goal to accomplish" to unite all Cursillio centers in the U.S. Do we have to change our idenity for this to happen? How unfortunate for someone not to realize the many graces at his disposal. I pray for Monsignor Melancon and for Men and Women of the Secretariat to be strong leaders in defending the faith and keeping the Cursillio in Prairie Ronde in tack as we know it.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to Original Article:

I have never really been in a forum. But with the serious of this challenge we are facing. I thought there would be more responses to this. I know time is an element. I too am very busy. Where's the sacrifice for more souls to give us their thoughts. We don't want to hog this forum.