Return to Website

DECOLORES!!! Cursillista Web Forum Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for Us!

none

DECOLORES!!! Cursillista Web Forum Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for Us!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: No Subject

Article:
My apologies for the delay. From what I understand as to the status of the director. He is more concerned with the pre-cursillo and the post cursillo. Having been around all these years, the pre-cursillo has made some adjustments some years back. There is no way possible to have exacting methods concerning this area. As it is, to my expertise, it is working just fine and should not be tampered with. What is one going to do if the candidate holds back info. The cursillistas are doing a great job with pre-cursillo work. We can all do better. And it will. The National needs to do better by learning from us that holds to the method and tradition that is solid. How can they say we need to change when they only come down here about every seven years or so. And then they are only on a fact finding mission. As to the post cursillo. That is getting better as well. Very slowly, but moving forward. You can try to change the 4th day as many times as you want. And if we do that at any time, we will settle for less than what Bishop Hervas and Fr. Fidelis has established. What is not FULLY present in the 4th day is the TOTAL

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to Original Article:

I too am a little upset for the same reason that Joel is!! Also one other thing is because I was at the meeting the first time.

At that meeting one thing said and I took it as a threat that they could pull the Cursillo name away from us if they wanted to. I dont respond very well to threats!!!! They also let other religons use the Cursillo logo and name why dont others have to conform to their ways of putting on the Cursillo and we do, even if we are in line with the first Cursillo put on????? Dont make any sense. Please Deacon Brent try to answer this for me! And where does our Spiritual Director Stand: I know where Father Frey Stands!!