Return to Website

DECOLORES!!! Cursillista Web Forum Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for Us!

none

DECOLORES!!! Cursillista Web Forum Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for Us!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Change: One leaders school

Article:
Joul has a point that has been ask at ultreay but noone person has the answer that satisfies me yet. I know the Professors have a lot going on but I dont see many at ultreay.Why!! Maybe its time, maybe its because they have to allow time for their famly,maybe its work schedules, maybe its all the above but it would be nice to see them at least once a month at ultreay!! I dont mean to offend any one, just stating a fact. By the way it seems the National people are talking out of both sides of their mouth!! Lou wants changes now or else and now they say over a period of time, and now they just want to talk again. I still think they want to push their weight around and we are in for an ambush and are not prepared for what they are going to demand. The National people are prepared but leaving us in the dark on purpose so we cant conter act to them!! I dont trust them!!!!! No offense to any lawyers out there but they sent Lou who had a way of getting sympathy and hit us where we had no defense to counter act any statements they came up with. I felt the sence of threats in his mannerism and in his way of telling us what we are going to have to do. ( This is my opinon not the opinon of others.) If I offended anyone I am sorry, May God Bless You and Your Families.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to Original Article:

Article:
My understanding is that there is a split between the 4 day and 3 day people (not just the leaders school). And the Youth was another splinter along with others. We have Monsignor Melancon as Director overseeing the Women's Cursillio, Father Herlong with the Men's, Father Frey with the 4th day. Prairie Ronde is very much divided up. Is this good? Why are the 3rd day people not running Ultreya's or more importantly going to Ultreya? Why are not more 4th day people, through formation, becoming Professors? Are Monsignor Melancon, Father Herlong and Father Frey speaking to each other?

Lou Robbio says that there shpuld not be a 3 day leaders and formation school and a 4th day leaders and formation school, but just one school from which all of the professors and ultreya leaders would come. They would not be one or the other but do both (mandatory.

Re: Re: Change: One leaders school

Article:
From the latest information, the only item Fr. Frey has received is the schedule of the meetings.

Article:
My understanding is that there is a split between the 4 day and 3 day people (not just the leaders school). And the Youth was another splinter along with others. We have Monsignor Melancon as Director overseeing the Women's Cursillio, Father Herlong with the Men's, Father Frey with the 4th day. Prairie Ronde is very much divided up. Is this good? Why are the 3rd day people not running Ultreya's or more importantly going to Ultreya? Why are not more 4th day people, through formation, becoming Professors? Are Monsignor Melancon, Father Herlong and Father Frey speaking to each other?

Lou Robbio says that there shpuld not be a 3 day leaders and formation school and a 4th day leaders and formation school, but just one school from which all of the professors and ultreya leaders would come. They would not be one or the other but do both (mandatory.