Return to Website

DECOLORES!!! Cursillista Web Forum Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for Us!

none

DECOLORES!!! Cursillista Web Forum Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for Us!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Essence

From Bishop Hervas in the chapter on Essence he states,"The diocesan secretariat of Cursillos IS THE BRAIN DIRECTING THIS ORGANIZATION". From what I have read so far, the bishop and director are presiders over an apostolate that is entrusted to their care. Hervas states also,"ONLY when the ways have been prepared, plans matured, will the movement arrive for the parish to entrust to the diocesan secretariat, its first and chosen elements who, in every town, will give credit and CHARACTER to this movement of renewal AROUND THE PRIEST." Comments(mine): I do not see that this is being done and those who are placed in the lead by the Holy Spirit need simply to request that the handling of this inappropriate action be done so with respect to the cursillistas. After directors come and go, we are left holding the bag so to say. Frankly, I am quite tired of seeing how very effective and potent movements are being 'played with' by certain individuals who even have put in their own personal agenda that comes under a national organization. What am I stating. After all the decades of that which has shown itself to work if left alone and implemented under obedience to our founder,

why all of a sudden its not good enough?

Re: Essence

Article:
AMEN!!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to Original Article:

From Bishop Hervas in the chapter on Essence he states,"The diocesan secretariat of Cursillos IS THE BRAIN DIRECTING THIS ORGANIZATION". From what I have read so far, the bishop and director are presiders over an apostolate that is entrusted to their care. Hervas states also,"ONLY when the ways have been prepared, plans matured, will the movement arrive for the parish to entrust to the diocesan secretariat, its first and chosen elements who, in every town, will give credit and CHARACTER to this movement of renewal AROUND THE PRIEST." Comments(mine): I do not see that this is being done and those who are placed in the lead by the Holy Spirit need simply to request that the handling of this inappropriate action be done so with respect to the cursillistas. After directors come and go, we are left holding the bag so to say. Frankly, I am quite tired of seeing how very effective and potent movements are being 'played with' by certain individuals who even have put in their own personal agenda that comes under a national organization. What am I stating. After all the decades of that which has shown itself to work if left alone and implemented under obedience to our founder,

why all of a sudden its not good enough?