Return to Website

DECOLORES!!! Cursillista Web Forum Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for Us!

none

DECOLORES!!! Cursillista Web Forum Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for Us!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: updated observations

Thanks for the insight Deacon Brent.

I am anxious to see any suggestions anyone may have on how we strenghthen the Cursillo movement in Prairie Ronde and around the world to be what we know God wants it to be and what we know it can be. God Bless and DECOLORES!!! Randy

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

It has been some time since being on the forum. The reason was to observe the 3 day weekend after the leaders succumbed to nationals deconstruction of the cursillo. And that is what I have observed since then. Seeing the gradual decline of the spirituality of Prairie Ronde. I do not think I am making this up due to the fact of many men coming to me on the weekends and expressing to me their sorrow and observations that are practically the same among so many other men. In fact, I have not heard ANYONE state how happy they are with the present mode of the cursillo. First, let me make it clear that I do not come on this forum to kick up dirt or any of the such. One of the things I see that a forum can do, more than just express, is for us not to grow complacent with what the leaders did. Our truthful desires to have the cursillo go back and remain one of the most effective movements the church has ever had should be fought for without fear. My love for these leaders and ALL involved who went this direction is not lessened. But has increased along with the prayers for them. At present I cannot give the present status of the cursillo a 'thumbs up' sign. Why?

I will give some of these in the upcoming days that lay ahead. They will not be in any order but just off the cuff. I hope to see more than just myself on this forum and more souls coming out of the closet for mission at hand. Deacon Brent

Re: Re: updated observations

Ever noticed that our representatives on secretariat hardly if ever asked the ultreyas what they wanted. We only received a report when he could make it. We pulled him aside to discuss with him not our views but teach him about the cursillo method and purpose. We have new one now and I got to talk with him very briefly. Will talk to him further. Find your representative and speak as one voice to him and to express to him his need to carry that voice back to secretariat. Have him consently report All discussions back to the ultreya concerning the secretariat. This person is your representative and it is his duty to report back.

Replying to:

Thanks for the insight Deacon Brent.

I am anxious to see any suggestions anyone may have on how we strenghthen the Cursillo movement in Prairie Ronde and around the world to be what we know God wants it to be and what we know it can be. God Bless and DECOLORES!!! Randy

Replying to:

It has been some time since being on the forum. The reason was to observe the 3 day weekend after the leaders succumbed to nationals deconstruction of the cursillo. And that is what I have observed since then. Seeing the gradual decline of the spirituality of Prairie Ronde. I do not think I am making this up due to the fact of many men coming to me on the weekends and expressing to me their sorrow and observations that are practically the same among so many other men. In fact, I have not heard ANYONE state how happy they are with the present mode of the cursillo. First, let me make it clear that I do not come on this forum to kick up dirt or any of the such. One of the things I see that a forum can do, more than just express, is for us not to grow complacent with what the leaders did. Our truthful desires to have the cursillo go back and remain one of the most effective movements the church has ever had should be fought for without fear. My love for these leaders and ALL involved who went this direction is not lessened. But has increased along with the prayers for them. At present I cannot give the present status of the cursillo a 'thumbs up' sign. Why?

I will give some of these in the upcoming days that lay ahead. They will not be in any order but just off the cuff. I hope to see more than just myself on this forum and more souls coming out of the closet for mission at hand. Deacon Brent