Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Westminster Video and BOB pic is UP!

Just came up!
Congrats again to all!

Re: Westminster Video and BOB pic is UP!

Post the pic link please...

Re: Re: Westminster Video and BOB pic is UP!

Here ya go...

http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/2007/video/breed/index2.html

Johanne

WAY to go winners......... Puffin is sooo... gorgeous
Congrats to lisa and Julie !!

Congrats to all the Winners!!!
I am with you Mary, gotta love that Puffin.
Congrats to Lisa and Julie. She is a beauty!!!

Who were the dogs that made the cut? Who was the black lab with the gal wearing the AquaGreen colored jacket?

What is the name of the song?

Does anyone know the name of the song that is played during the breed video? Just love that music. So motivating. Makes me want to show.....!

Re: What is the name of the song?

I don't know the name of that song...but I do wonder if anyone else gets tears in their eyes from that Pedigree commercial that they are playing before the videos start...

Re: Re: What is the name of the song?

Yes, I got tears. They kept playing it last night during the judging. I told my husband that my allergies were bothering me. (He hates it when I cry)

Re: Re: Re: What is the name of the song?

I cry every time I see it :(

Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the name of the song?

what a wounderful job they do filming congrats to all. I thought Festive "the first AOM chosen" looked fantastic. Puffin also, slim caught my eye also, good stuff!!

I checked the video again to make sure there wasn't two ladies with that colored jacket. I'm sure you're talking about Dart with Els Crisifulli from
Anchorage, AK. He's a very nice dog.

Donna

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What is the name of the song?

They are all lovely dogs and bitches. Congrats to the winners! And a special congrats to my special boy Buzz for his JAM....I just love that dog!

Re: What is the name of the song?

It was quite the amazing thing to watch the judging on the web only hours after judging... outstanding! My co-workers had it playing at lunch in the teacher's lounge. :)

The advertisement about the pound puppies got me really choked up--it was rather embarrassing. Those words ("I really am a good dog, etc.") just tear me up. Sort of reminds me of another commercial that ran a few years ago by the SPCA, I believe, that showed a little puppy coming home on Christmas, happy family, etc., then the puppy grows up and the final scene is the poor dog tied up outside in the rain, gazing at his family, inside a warm, cozy house... I always mention that one when someone asks me why I require my puppies to be allowed inside. ~Nancy

Re: Re: Re: Westminster Video and BOB pic is UP!

A SUPER HUGE congratulations to the Best of Breed Winner, CH Salty Dog of Tampa Bay -- a very young, great moving boy, who looks fantastic! Florida is proud of you!

Hooray for Salty Dog of Tampa Bat, BOB at Westminster. What an incredible achievement for this lovely youg boy! What a pleasure it is to see his beautiful outline & awesome movement in the ring! Talk about legs to die for - he's got 'em! Cograts again!! You're friends in Florida are delighted & proud.

What kennel/home does Salty Dog reside or any website we can view him at ?

Super congratulations to Salty and his owner/breeder Linda Hess. Not too shabby for someone relatively new in the breed. Way to go girl!!! and of course Salty and his handlers too! See you soon at the Florida shows!

Sandy

Re: Re: Westminster Video and BOB pic is UP!/Aquagreen colored jacket

That was Els Crisafulli of AK in the aquagreen jacket with
Multiple BIS BISS Ch. Doubledutch D'Artagnion JH RN WC.
She made the final cut with him.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Westminster Video and BOB pic is UP!

A Big CONGRATULATIONS to Linda Vaughn and Ch. Simmerdowns Dr Pepper for his JAM. Funny, looked like she like yellow and chocolate. Love the video, so neat.

Congratulations to Ch. Salty Dog of Tampa Bay, Linda Hess, and handlers!!! Having seen Salty at several shows in person (and being beaten by him the Winners Dog ring ) I have to say that he is such a handsome young boy and moves beautifully. The video and group ring last night didn't do him any justice. It was also nice to see a "newbie" in there along the the "greats". Buzz must have been proud of his boy. Congratulations to all the winners and to all the participants as well. It must have been awesome.

Buzz was more than proud of Salty Dog--he's been watching his son for a while now! Congrats to Linda and her family.....it couldn't happen to a nicer newbie! Buzz was also very proud of all his kids (5 of them!) who were in the ring with him....you all made your papa proud. Thanks to all---it was another moment in Buzz's career that I will have in my heart forever!

I am interested in purchasing a lab pup sired by Salty. How would I go about getting in touch with Linda Hess? Any help would be appreciated.