Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Needing a couple of AKC Litter Reg. Coupon Codes

If anyone has an extra valid coupon for registering a litter I would appreciate it if you would email me the coupon code. Thanks in advance and I'll be happy to do the same in the future when it's needed.

Re: Needing a couple of AKC Litter Reg. Coupon Codes

Hi Marion- check your e-mail.

How does someone obtain a coupon code for reg. a litter from AKC? Thanks so much in advance.

After I registered my last litter I got the coupon in the mail. It was only good for 30 days (if I remember correctly) and there was no way I would be having another litter that soon so I gave it to someone who was expecting and could use it.

Re: HELP! Needing a AKC Litter Reg. Coupon Code

I too am in need of a AKC Litter Reg. Coupon Code. I only breed once every year/ year and a half (our last litter was January 2006). These codes are giving with an expiration date of usually 30 days, hence Breeders that don't produce a litter every 30 days or less are at a disadvantage! I have a litter that whelped last week.
If anyone has a coupon code that they are not be able to use, I would be appreciative if you would consider passing their code number on to me.
Thank you for your consideration!
Margaret Cunningham

I'd like a litter coupon code also... And I'll pay it forward by offering mine to the list when it comes.