Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Winners for San Joaquin 2nd day

Any know the results?
And who the judges were for the weekend?

Re: Winners for San Joaquin 2nd day

LOL

Hyspire

Hyspire

Hyspire

Hyspire

Hyspire

Hyspire

Hyspire

Hyspire

Re: Actual results for San Joaquin 2nd Show

Winners Dog: Sunnydaze Indigo: owned & bred by Linda Maffett and Sheila Frey
RWD: Baja Weikenlin Moonking: owned by Christine Valdez, Bred by Linda and Kenneth Weikent

Winners Bitch: Shahli HySpire Too Hot To Handle, Owned and bred by Marlynne Durham and HySpire
RWB: Belgairn Shadowbrook Dreamtime: Owned & Bred by Ron & Jennifer Kelly & Kim and Michael Silva

Best of Breed: Ch.Ghoststone RESPECT: Bred and Owned by Scott and Judy Chambers
BOW: Shahli HySpire Too Hot To Handle:
Best Opp. Sex: Ch. Sureshot HySpire Impressive: Owned and Bred by Sureshot and HySpire
Judges Award of Merit: The three dogs above as well as:
Ch. Skye's Riverlane Token Republican: Bred by Jo Hanscom and Owned by Susan & Greg Huntzinger
Ch. Visions State of Grace: owned and bred by Keven Henry
And Winners Dog.

Best Bred by also Winners Dog
Best Puppy: Belgairn Dream Baby : Ron & Jennifer Kelly.

Hope this answers your questions as regards to the actual winners of the show rather than the sarcastic one you received.
A big thanks to all those who came to the show and helped make it a wonderful time. The party after the show was wonderful. Thank you also to all those commented on how much they enjoy the wonderful relaxed atmosphere of the show and the grounds it is held on. You guys are great and really help make the show a success. The judge from Columbia who has never judged in the states was so impressed by the quality of the dogs in her classes overall. Said they had beautiful coats and wonderful structure and were well handled and presented.
Judy Heim

Re: Re: Actual results for San Joaquin 2nd Show

Congratulations to all the winners their breeders & owners......especially to Hyspire. If you people with your nasty remarks and bitter comments would take the time to not only look at the dogs but to step back and listen to Judy you would not only learn "dog stuff" but how to get along in life. How you keep your cool Judy is beyond me congratulations not only for your wins but also for being the person you are.
Janice

Re: Re: Re: Actual results for San Joaquin 2nd Show

congratulations to the winners, i´m so happy to have my old gentleman sandylands brig in the puppy´s pedigree. we just had his frosen semen litter in denmark with beautiful, few puppies.
wishing you all a lovely starting week.
ritva and big foot labs finland

Congratulations everyone!

And as for Grrrrrrr, what a waste of our good oxygen.

Re: Re: Winners for San Joaquin 2nd day

Thanks Judy for posting.
Guess you can see why I would hate to bring it up.

Re: Re: Re: Winners for San Joaquin 2nd day

Just wanted to send my Congrats to all the winners.
I always think of this show every year when it comes around. I had the most wonderful time when we went, a few years back.
The show was actually to honor Brodie, and being we had his son, we thought it would be very special to go. Our boy, actually came home with Winners Dog, which was as added bonus., and exciting to say the least. But we were honored to meet Brodie and so many wonderful people there. It is a wonderful show. And when we went the weather was beautiful.
I hope to one day get the chance to go back. IT is truly a lovely show.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Winners for San Joaquin 2nd day

A fun show,congrats to all,and thank you once again to Dianne Mullikin for showing Baja Weikenlin Moonking "Moon " to Res Winners Dog.
Thank you all....

Ooops sorry Judy, my bad, got the wrong WB, both in the same class and both are two very LOVELY girls! My brain was fried last night.

You are quite welcome Chris. Your Moon is a lovely boy, in any color! Congratulations again on his nice win! I can't wait to come out and see where you've put all his loot! LOL

Dianne

Congratulations Chris and Dianne! I was not there on Saturday and missed his nice win! That is really super! Keep up the good work.

Jan

Congrats, Judy and to all the winners at the Specialty. Your dogs are most beautiful.

Way to go Indy and Linda on winning Winner's Dog and beating Jilley for Best Bred-by!!!!!!!

As usual, SJVLRC put on a spectacular show! The site is awesome as we have a whole fenced in fairground almost entirely to ourselves, other than having to share it with a nice group of 4-H swine exhibitors (which adds to the evening excitement, especially if you are hanging out with Becky and Kim!). The grass is green, the trees provide some shade, the exhibitors are all friendly, the weather is clear and sunny, and the free food and drink for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is just awesome. I can't believe such a small group of people are able to put on such a big and wonderful show! And as an added bonus to parent exhibitors, all the show kids have the freedom to ride their bikes and have a great time!

If you haven't had a chance to attend SJVLRC, I suggest you put it on your list of specialties to attend!!

Jennifer

Thanks Jan! I was quite surprised when he took RWD as I didn't think she was looking at him, but after she went over the three blacks she was considering, and then pulled us out, I had a feeling. LOL Moon is such a showy boy, but it was all I could do to keep him from melting in the heat!

It was good to see you on Friday and Sunday though. Striker looked as gorgeous as ever. Congrats on his JAM, Friday, but boy did you two stick out like a sore thumb for BOB on Sunday! Being the only yellow in the ring.......

Re: Re: Re: Winners for San Joaquin 2nd day

Thanks Jen! When I saw Jilly win the BBE class I thought UH-OH and knew I was in trouble for Best Bred By. She is gorgeous and you know I just love her. My husband has a string tied to my ankle as I'm still floating in the clouds from my fun wins.

You are right, the show site is fabulous. I don't know of any other show sites where you can pull right up ringside and park. Plus all the space for RV's and the fields for exercising the dogs.