Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ADMIN warning

Ok .. both Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr( IP: 205.212.75.185 )
& hmmmmmmmm ( IP: 64.12.116.14 ) , you have both done enough pot-stirring..knock it off. now.

Oh, btw, since you both declined to use your real names in your offensive remarks, I've taken the liberty of posting your ip addresses.

-Jill

Re: ADMIN warning

I did find a website that you can look up IP addresses!

Re: Re: ADMIN warning

205.212.75.185 - this is a NTT America user on a Colorado based network

64.12.116.14 - this is an AOL user on a VA based network

Does that mean the IP police will be at my door for freedom of speech?

No freedom of speech police. In fact, the IP address helps the rest of us figure out who the meanies are so we DON'T go knocking at your door thinking you are friendly.

The rest of us can laugh and have fun!!!

Re: Re: ADMIN warning

LOL.......I knew I loved you Jill!! Maybe this will teach people when to keep their fingers of the darn computer.
Tammy

Can we all just take the advice from jill and knock it off, This forum almost always carries passive agressive people and their remarks to just keep things going, We are sopossed to enjoy people wins and ignore what grrrrrrr and hmmmmmmmmm had to say. Can we all stop stirring the pot? Congrats the winners and move on. I think you all are making more of it then it has to be for what its worth sometimes neg attention becomes the best advertisemnts for upcoming events.... hehe. Congrats to all winners this weekend. I hope some people have learned a lesson from it and get over it as well.Only words where written. We all know the sticks and Stones poem.

AOL IP

Big deal. AOL changes IPs every 5 minutes or so.

Re: AOL IP

So does everyone's opinion of other people.