Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Woodhull Labradors/Forestwood Labradors

Just want to congratulate Corey and her daughter Elizabeth for sticking to their beliefs and handling their own dogs themselves....not only has Corey and Lizzy finished all of them, but Corey went BOB at the very first ever new England sporting Dog Group show on Saturday!! Way to go Corey
Also big congrats to leslie Plank for handling her own dog to Winner's bitch on Sat. and then her special to BOS on Sunday! Way to go ladies!!!

Re: Woodhull Labradors/Forestwood Labradors

Aw, shucks, Kath...you're embarrassing me! But thanks! It really is a thrill to do it owner/breeder handled! Not that I have anything against the pros!....most of them are true artists at work, and I love to see them present a dog to it's best! It sure was exciting to go BOB with my Franky (the love of my life) at her first show as a champ. Thanks again!

Wow , thanks Kathy! I was thrilled for my Lilly taking her first points from the 6-9 puppy class, she is following in her mom's footsteps. And I knew Shelby was going to get something when Mr. Liepmann had us go halfway around and then stop and have the dog free stand, like the judge did at Westminster that one year the GSP won. Shelby nailed it, which I knew she would, she gets that from her daddy! Made the 9 hours drive me and Corey made through a nor'easter all worth it!

Re: Re: Woodhull Labradors/Forestwood Labradors

Congrats guys, on a job well done.
We do enjoy doing it ourselves too.
However, I really just like to watch....
Congrats again.

Re: Re: Re: Woodhull Labradors/Forestwood Labradors

Thanks Gina. And I hope you are on the mend now.

Congratulations guys! It was so good to see you at the show! WTG!

Nicely done ladies!! I am glad I was there to cheer for you Leslie getting Lilly's first points, Shelby's BOS and to cheer for Corey and Franky in Group! Woohoo!!

And glad we were there with you to cheer for your Jammer as well!

WOW, CONGRATULATIONS Corey and Leslie!!

x

Congratulations - ain't it fun?

Congratulations to Corey, Leslie and Peggy - what a weekend!! You must all be so proud of yourselves and your dogs.

And what a super way to head into Potomac!

Thanks Leslie!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

And glad we were there with you to cheer for your Jammer as well!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Woodhull Labradors/Forestwood Labradors

Yeah! Congrats to the Jamminator! He is such a showy little boy!

Congratulations to you two very nice ladies (Corey and Leslie) for a wonderful W/E. I cannot think of two people who deserve it more!

Congratulations, Corey, Leslie, and Peggy! It sure sounds like a fantastic weekend for you all! It has got to be a great day when all of your friends win together with you!

Hey, how many point s was this?
A major?
A breeder judge?
Would love to know....
Congrats on a great day, always nice to win.

Congratulations to you both! What an exciting, wonderful weekend -- a memorable one for sure! Good Job!!

Thanks Julie. We had a good time.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Congratulations, Corey, Leslie, and Peggy! It sure sounds like a fantastic weekend for you all! It has got to be a great day when all of your friends win together with you!

A.K.??