Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Expedia Travel

Completely off topics lately, but as Martha would say "it's a good thing". 3 ladyfriends (we are leaving husbands home to look after the dogs) are going to a wedding in Hawaii. We are considering booking our entire trip through Expedia travel, flight, condo and car rental. Any comments pro or con with dealing with expedia travel. TIA Elaine

Re: Expedia Travel

I have never booked an entire trip through expedia.com but I would recommend that you research your hotel/condo options at expedia.com individually (most probably have their own websites). I'm sure you'll be provided with tons of hotel options but like everywhere else, you get what you pay for and Hawaii isn't cheap. I know a few people that have been disappointed in what they got for accomodations, considering the prices, but there was nothing they could do once they got here. If you are coming to Oahu and you or someone you are traveling with has a relationship with the military I would recommend the Hale Koa hotel.

http://halekoa.com/index_secure.htm.

If you're traveling from the west coast or Las vegas you may want to check out airfare from hawaiianairlines.com and alohaairlines.com. They often have great deals but have limited flights and only fly from certain cities.

If you have any other questions I'd be happy to try and answer them for you. Good luck!

Aloha,
Kim

Re: Expedia Travel

I love Expedia. For our personal trips and those of my parents, I use them all the time....Easy to use and if any problems arise, they are good to deal with.

Sue