Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NE shows

i plan on going to the westford show. to check things out and hopefully by then i willknow a little more about labs. i think its the greater boston show or something like that.
i am also interested in seeing how many labs enter into the topsfield show in june cause of the boston show? just wanted to figure out if it was worth going to that one; or at least to see labs. i plan on still going in support of a coworkers pup that will be entered.

also is there a site that has drawings or pics of labs that helps with understanding amgles? i was told after the fact that i shouldn't have been asking about angles of labs at the fitch show. i wasn't down talking any labs by anymeans but i guess it was the wrong places to try and understand what/how angles where supposed to be.
adam

Re: NE shows

this may help:

http://www.woodhavenlabs.com/breedersforum/index.php?topic=4500.0

Re: Re: NE shows

thanks. that helps me out a ton. its hard to read a stan and picture things in your head when you don't really understand completely what your reading. now i should have a better idea of what i am looking at. i just don't want any mix ups, and have people think i am talking crap when really i am just trying to learn and better understand what i am looking at.
thanks again for the link
adam