Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GOOD BOY!!!(Small win)

As some of you may know of my boy Drifter, I have shown him for a while, with some good placingas at specialties but nothing major, I took him out of showing to mature and entered him back in (He is now 2 yrs.) I was hoping he'd do a little better now that he's more mature, and was getting a little worried, but I think this has confirmed my suspition!

He took Reserve Winners Dog today (8 dogs total, small entry, but it was nice to get reserve, let's hope we continue this!) , too bad we aren't entered for tomorrow! We are very proud of him. I have also written on this forum about what class to enter him, I took chances and entered him in Open Black, and the funny thing is, is that he actually took second in his class, the class winner took WD, and we took RWD! What a thrill!

Anyways, here is a non-pro picture, it was before the toy was thrown, so it's not the best picture of him, it's also taken with a cellphone, so it small, and not so good qualtiy, let me know what you think!

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q318/CarouselKennels/RWD.jpg

Hillary

Re: GOOD BOY!!!(Small win)

woops, I meant 8 MALES total..

Re: Re: GOOD BOY!!!(Small win)

Congratulations Hillary! The most important thing is to have fun with your boy.
Good luck!

Congratulations Hillary!

Congrats, Hillary! As a very experienced trainer told me- "Always forward, slowly" Keep up the good work!!

Re: Re: GOOD BOY!!!(Small win)

Congrats!!!! Quite the looker, if you ask me. Give that boy a little time, and I think he'll really wow you.

Re: Re: Re: GOOD BOY!!!(Small win)

Thank you! We are very happy, we had a great time.
We hope to continue bringing such good news... And yes, with a little more time, he could really 'wow' us!