Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday, Tuxedo!

Eleven years ago a little black male puppy (BISS CH Beechcroft's Formal Attire) was born and later sent to California from Beechcroft kennels on the East Coast. Who would have known this pup would have such a profound impact on our lives.

Tuxedo is the greatest ambassador and the most regal gentleman of Shadowbrook Farms. After raising the kids and having a great show career he is now in retirement. Tux relaxes on his leather chair, greets all of our guests, and is still the best dog to cuddle with.

Thank you so much for sharing him with us, Mary. Tux has brought a lifetime of joy and happiness to our family.

And to Tux ... Happy birthday my sweet boy we love you!

Re: Happy Birthday, Tuxedo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY tuxedo, from dad´s family in Finland, and hugs.
Sandylands Brig just had 3 lovely puppies, via frozen semen in Denmark, kennel Brukas, 2 yellow boys and 1 black girl. All big and very lovely.
Hugs.
Ritva and everyone at Big Foot Labradors.

Re: Re: Happy Birthday, Tuxedo!

Happy Birthday Tuxedo!
Give him lots of hugs, kisses and treats Michael and Kimberlee from all of us here at Larkspur!

Happy birthday Tux!!!

Happy Birthday to your boy Tux! May you have many more good years with him! Those oldies are the special ones for sure!
Aloha,
Jackie

Happy Birthday, Daddy.
Love,
"Lindie"
aka Can. Ch. Folklaur Fair Rosalind

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TUXEDO!! You are one great dog!! The Silva's are fortunate to have such a kind, loving, handsome, producing, boy like you! And we are fortunate they have you, too! We love your kids that we have here... Trouble and Baby! Remember, next time your family travels, we have a big pillow with your name on it!
Jen and Ron

I had the pleasure of meeting, and holding onto Tux before the veterans class, last year at the Potomac. What a guy! Happy birthday big boy.

Happiest Birthday to a wonderful old guy!!
LOVE those senior citizens!!

Happy B-Day Tux!

Happy Birthday Tux, Pj. and her eleven pups [oh my!] wish you a Happy eleventh Birthday!

It's all true! He is the most amazing guy! We got to have him bunk at our house, in our bedroom with all of our gang. He was the most gracious guest (he did not even snore) and he fit in instantly with our gang. He is truly a special soul! Happy Birthday Tux!
With Love (and tmmy rubs) from: Jon, Anne-Marie & all of the Halcyon Labradors especially your daughter Halcyon's Moon Shadow ("Blue")

Happy Birthday Tux!! Great ambassador is the perfect description of that sweet boy==he is like the "Mr. Rogers" of the Labrador world. :) Please give him an extra birthday hug and kiss from me. I love him!

Happy Birthday Tuxedo! March 26th is a special day for me as it is the birthday of my favorite grandmother. Now it is double special. Tux is always a labrador gentleman greeting you with a toy and a waggy tail. I had the fun of having Tux as a house guest and I will always remember Tuxedo and Sneakers (Belgairn Sneak A Peek) sleeping like bookends as well as ma and pa kettle watching over thier litter which produced Belgairn Shadowbrook Over The Edge - Trouble. When I walked into the room and was greeted with a wag and a sigh of contentment. Happy 11 years Tux!