Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUCH Novacroft Mixed Spice

It is with great sadness that I tell you that SUCH Novacroft Mixed Spice went to heaven last week at the youthful at heart age of 15. I had the greatest pleasure of spending allot of time with Roger at Pat & Ed Collom's home. He was a fabulous dog, very, very funny, very intuitive and smart. Beautiful dog and he passed this on in his progeny. He was always so kind to all dogs and people and showed so much love to all, he will be truly missed here. Now Roger can chase birds with my boy Nelson, give him a good sniff and wag for me. Gods speed Roger.

Re: SUCH Novacroft Mixed Spice

Godspeed Roger.

Re: Re: SUCH Novacroft Mixed Spice

Godspeed, Roger. You left a wonderful legacy, which we treasure and are so thankful for.

So sorry to hear Pat lost her boy, she talked about him highly when she called me while she was here on the islands :{... God bless him and she will see him again one day.
Aloha,
jackie

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. Rodger you'll be missed but your legacy will live on. My thoughts are with Pat and her family in this sad time.

Re: Re: SUCH Novacroft Mixed Spice

Pat and Ed - you have such wonderful memories of this grand boy! I know he was always the first to great me at your house! He will be so missed.
Big Gingerbred hugs to you both.