Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reminder Junior Entries for Potomac

Just wanted to let everyone know that tomorrow is the deadline for Junior Entries for Potomac. This is for the actual Junior Showmanship competition. I will also be closing registrations for the Social and the Seminar on Friday the 30th.

You can email me your registration forms at deerlickkennels1@newhopetel.net. If you have sent yours regular mail please let me know so I can verify that I have received it.

The turnout so far is amazing and I am so excited for all those that are participating!

Becky

Re: Reminder Junior Entries for Potomac

About how many juniors do you think will be entered? A lot, I hope!

I don't know how many of the registration forms that I got are actually competing in the junior showmanship competition but i have over 20 signed up to do the social and seminar. I hope that all of them will sign up to show at the Gala!

I don't want to say to much but the juniors are going to be spoiled rotten at this show!!!!!!

Re: Re: Reminder Junior Entries for Potomac

I have a junior attending the seminar and i was wondering if they need to bring a dog to handle or will it be a lecture only.

The first part of the seminar will be a lecture, the second half will be hands on. They will have a small break in between to get their dogs. I will have several there if anybody needs one to borrow!!!