Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone have a young adult looking for a good home

I was contacted today by a very nice family looking for a good pet; male or female, any color Labrador or a Golden Retriever between the ages of 10 months to 2 years. I don't have anything like that available myself, so I thought I'd see if anyone here had anything available I could refer them to. They are looking in the NY, NJ, PA, CT, MD, VA area.

Thanks!

Re: Anyone have a young adult looking for a good home

How about giving us your email so if we knew of one we could email you with the information?

Bonnie

Re: Re: Anyone have a young adult looking for a good home

Sure, you can reach me at CandyheartRetrievers@yahoo.com

The family that is looking just wants a good family pet. Although I have not recieved an application from them at this piont, from our brief conversation on the phone they seem like a nice family. I believe they may have another dog currently in the household and also have experience owning both Labs & Goldens in the past.

Just thought I'd pass on the info in case any of you had any any dogs in need of good homes.

Thanks!

Have them go to lrcp.com as there are a number of young dogs, not pups, on the website available.

Sue

How about rescues?
They can search for a local rescue by state here:
http://thelabradorclub.com/rescue/

Labrescue.com, is the rescue organization in upper New England.....and we have some very nice younger labs right now....Labrador Retriever Rescue, Inc is the full title.