Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congrats to RJ

Congratulations to Ch. Casbar Hart To Hart for winning BOB Thursday, Saturday and today and a group 2 Saturday at Syracuse. Way to go, you handsome guy!

Re: Congrats to RJ

Congrats to Diane & RJ on a great weekend!

Way to go Diane A.I saw him a Puppy last Summer and He is a Beauty..Best of Luck with him as a Special this year

ALso Congrats to Joy too [

Re: Re: Congrats to RJ

Congratulations! Who were the other winners?
Traci

Congrats Diane & RJ - way to go. RJ is a great boy. He's also fun to play with. I hope your new little black girl, Brio does as well as RJ! (PS - Jack & Ritz say hi to Brio!)

Congrats Diane and RJ. You must be so excited. I know the competition up in Syracuse is always good, as we normally go. Wish we could have been there. There are always so many nice dogs there.
Congrats again!!!

Re: Re: Re: Congrats to RJ

Does anyone Know if Hyspire Slim Shady was at this show? I was there, but did not buy a catalog.
Just wondering if I missed him.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Congrats to RJ

He was there and took the breed and group 2 on Friday.

Now let see if I understand Monthly ranking.Is Rj ahead cause he won everyday Down in NY state this weekend.Will that be a May Ranking number One?Does that include June as well? To all the Winners and big hug to Rj the Hunk, Good luck in your upcoming shows for Monthly/Year.

Was trying to get to Diane's website to see RJ, but access is forbidden. Tried on 3 different computers. Someone may want to tell her...I don't have her email.

Sue

Thanks for all the congrads... yes I'm thrilled with how well RJ is doing...

Yes my web site is down at the moment... under major updating !

Yes Slim Shady was up in NY.. he won 1 day... and a group 4th. RJ won 3 days a a group 2.

i think her website is down... Congrats to RJ and Casbar