Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac Chatter

So no chatter this year for Potomac? Why isn't anyone talking about Potomac? I can't wait!
I've got my friends 50 cone's for parking. I'm leaving today! Anyone want in? LOL Just kidding!
No really who's going first? I will go the day before...just for a parking spot.

Can't wait to see all the classes! All those vender's.! All those beautiful dogs! And all that sunshine...right! Positive thinking.

Re: Potomac Chatter

Where's Beth's new poem ?????????????????????
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Potomac Chatter

I am going Tuesday am. Will probably have to park in the back 40!
Traci

I will be there as a first timer this year.
I have already started a pile of stuff to remember to take along.
Anyone have a list of stuff I should take besides:
my dog and his stuff and my clothing.
Are there items I may not think of that some of you feel is a good thing to bring?
My friends tell me that this will be an experience I will never forget. I cannot wait!

RAIN GEAR! Although we've been lucky the past few years, bring your boots, rain pants, rain jackets, etc. The show must (and will) go on, even in the rain, but you won't enjoy it at all if you're not dressed for it.

Don't forget proper shoes for mud! Deep mud!!!

Bonnie

My cones and x-pens have been there since August!

A chair. Sunglasses. Pen for marking catalogue. Warm clothes. Warmer clothes. Warmest clothes.

WINTER HATS! GLOVES! HEAD BANDS!
And don't forget sunblock and chapstick.
It can be brutal, but we love it!!!

Lip balm, layers, snacks, and $$$$ for all the great shopping!

Now this is more like it! Yeah let's go! Can't wait!

Pack everything. Because what ever you forget. That is what you will need. Never fails.

Funny I always feel like the Beverly HillBilly's when I go to Potomac.

Cindy, can you please pack some money

Re: Re: Re: Potomac Chatter

I throw about 6 coats into my car...everything from a down vest to a heavy winter jacket. When was it...two years ago?...when it was VERY cold and damp...one day I wore all 6 coats! I still wasn't warm.

Bring gloves, a winter hat, a rain hat and long underwear! And, think layers!

Heidi.....

After that great win at the Mid Jersey match. You must be in the money! Your my BEST FRIEND!

Congrautations to both you, Tom and Tambra! On your win's at the Mid Jersey match. And to all the other winners too!

Sorry to early in the morning. When I wrote the last message. I meant to say Congratulations to Heidi, Tom and Tambra!