Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lost dpgs at Raleigh show

Just wondering if anyone knew if the lost Sheltie, and Pug were ever found. I think the Sheltie got away from the arena early in the circuit. The Pug got out of the camping area Saturday, I think.

Oops...should have read Lost dogs

nt

Re: Lost dpgs at Raleigh show

Happily - Hope the Sheltie has been reunited with her family!

http://trianglesheltierescue.blogspot.com/

I don't know anything about the Pug, and actually didn't know one was missing.

On Sunday afternoon, my son and I were with our Corgi breeder, and one of Dash's littermates attempted an escape. Fortunately Gus (my 6 year old son) was able to block her exit from her X-pen (the door either was not latched properly or loosened when we moved the pen).

Cheers, K

Re: Re: Lost dpgs at Raleigh show

Thank you for the update. That is great news on the Sheltie. We were camping near Gate 9 (way out on the outskirts of the property) and the Pug apparently got lose from his pen on Saturday, I think.

Re: Lost dpgs at Raleigh show

You definitely get your exercise coming over from Gate 9 (I've parked out there for the flea market). I live near Chapel Hill so we were commuting in, and since Corgis often go in the ring at a ridiculously early hour, I can usually park near Gate 2/Dorton Arena.

Sunday afternoon we set up near Gate 4, enjoying the afternoon and watching the big rigs leave. There seemed to be a rule that after you pull out onto Youth Center Road, you honk the horn... maybe signifying success at getting out of the parking lot? Gus got a kick out of watching the RVs leave.

The Corgis are currently wrestling and enjoying a grand game of "bitey-face."

Cheers, K