Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac catalog ticket

Got my entries today and I noticed that in order to pick up your prepaid catalog you need a ticket!!!! Did anyone get one? I know I was charged for it on my Mastercard. And I had called MBF to ask them if on the top of my faxed entries by writing in "PrePaid Catalog" was okay and they said yes. Is anyone in the know????

Re: Potomac catalog ticket

I hope I don't need a ticket, because I will be in Maryland before my entry notification arrives by mail.

Re: Re: Potomac catalog ticket

I found it - it's on the entry line against one of your entered dogs!!! I almost missed it. Sorry

If we need something that comes in the entries, they should have gotten the entries out before half of the people will have left home! I know this is a big specialty, but frankly, it's the same size as a small all-breed show, so the judging program should have been out and mailed early last week.

Does anyone know if you can still pre-order the catalog or do I have to wait till I get there??

I don't know if things have changed since last year (I was catalog chair for 2006).

Last year, if you prepaid, they'll have a list alphabetically of who paid (of course, now that we're with MBF - that could change).

It is too late to pre-pay. I would arrange for a friend to pick one up for you if you can't be there early Wednesday morning.

I'm sure when Traci checks in, she'll have an answer for us.

How early should we get there Wednesday am to get a catalog? I do not have a dog entered so I have not pre-paid for one, but I so do want one!

Valerie
labladyval

I prepaid for 2 so I could get one for a friend that ended up not entering a dog but still wanted to go. I'll have to look more closely at my entry confirmations.

Re: Re: Potomac catalog ticket

I prepaid last year by sending in the entry form/check (even though I did not enter a dog) and my name was on the list and I got my catalog. Did the same for this year, and I'm not exhibiting, so hopefully I will have mine again.

Re: Re: Re: Potomac catalog ticket

Sorry I was out of town at shows. I will call MBF tomorrow am to confirm that they are going to provide us with a list of all pre-paid catalogs, and we will check them off as they are given out at the club table. Catalogs cannot be sold until one half hour before the start of judging Wednesday morning so you may want to get in line early. One catalog is given for each advertisement so if you put in 4 ads you will get 4 catalogs. I will post the information from MBF tomorrow morning. The catalog is going to be really great this year with a record of 84 advertisements!
Traci

I paid for a catalog about a week after entering my dogs. I never saw the Catalog button when I originally entered. I did not get anything in my paperwork that says I have a catalog, but remember I still had to pay another processing fee to dog info to order the catalog separate. I also never got an email about the catalog. I sure do hope I am on the list since I can't find my sheet of paper I printed with my conformation number.