Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac pics

Are any of you going to take lots and lots of Potomac photos, as you did last year, and post them for those of us who can't be there? Do hope so. It was wonderful to see some of what was going on, we then didn't feel so left out.

Re: Potomac pics

Not to worry. My bags are packed and I just bought an extra memory card for my camera. I will do my best to make you feel like you were there!

Michael Silva did a great job with pictures last year, and they are on his website, labeled with the dogs' names and owner or handler. Almost feels like being there. (But not really...) Hopefully he does it again this year?

Re: Re: Potomac pics

Steve Ellis also did a fabulous job taking pictures and posting them.

Re: Re: Potomac pics

Weather permitting I will build an LRCP photo page for all to view. This will be my 3rd year of taking pictures and posting them for all to see.

In the final stages of departing ... Just loaded my bags into the van. Next the dogs and I am off to the airport. See you all in a couple of days...

Happy Easter ... Travel safely!

Michael

Hurray. Hopefully lots of pics for us to enjoy later this week. How about anyone who puts them on the Internet also posts on here to tell us exactly where to find them easily. Oh that would be so great. Thanks everyone, in advance.

Re: Re: Re: Potomac pics

Safe travels Michael. See you there!

Jane pappler will be taken shots all three days and will have them availble on her site. She will be with me shooting my dogs and others upon request.