Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A big thank you to the DFWLRC......

for putting on another really great show. From Diane all the way down to Jayson "Show Shoes" Moore, everyone did a fantastic job. Judd did a great job on the BBQ. We wanted to thank Mrs. Diane Jones for putting up our Trouble best of breed. Thank you for all of your nice compliments on our boy. We also wanted to send out a huge congrats to our friends Lenore and Mike Hamilton on winning best in sweeps with Sophie and WD and BISS (again) with Big. What a nice weekend for two people who have figured "IT" out. Also congrats to all of the other people who had wins and placements there like Doug and Kellie Bowers, Kendall and Jerry, Michelle Hammel, the Hyspire ladies, and Ryan Chambers. Shoot, after a weekend like that who would care that it actually snowed in April in Denton. Folks, no signs of global warming in Denton this weekend! Much better than the 90+ degree heat that could have been. For anyone who's not been to the DFWLRC specialty, you're missing a wonderful specialty with great people, great food, and great fun. Ya'll did a great job on what we call in Mississippi of "puttin' on the dawg".

Re: A big thank you to the DFWLRC......

Steve and Suzanne, Congratulations what a wonderful win. He is a very pretty labrador. Well deserved.

Mike and Lenore, You know we think BIG is a great dog. What a fabulous way to finish - in a BIG way!

Well done to all the winners! Sorry we missed the fun. Hope to make it next year.

Re: Re: A big thank you to the DFWLRC......

I too wanted to thank the DFWLRC for putting on a terrific specialty. This was my first time attending. The show ran smoothly, the hospitality was unbelieveable, and there were beautiful dogs there too. Congrats to all the winners. It was really nice to meet everyone & finally put faces to names I have heard of. I will definitely be coming back. You guys did a wonderful job putting on a show. But could you have some warmer weather next year!!

Re: Re: Re: A big thank you to the DFWLRC......

What Steve and Suzanne said! It was, as always a GREAT time - as I was gritting my teeth packing the truck last week who would have thought I would have seen SNOW on Saturday morning!

It was so nice to be able to run from the rally ring to check on obedience and then go show in conformation! I like that this club supports people who like to participate in multiple activities. A hearty thank you for a WONDERFUL time!

Congrats to you and Gambler on finishing.....

that final leg of obedience!!!!! You go girl.

Re: Congrats to you and Gambler on finishing.....

Thanks........... it was fun to be playing that game again. And a hearty woohoo to ya'll with Trouble!!!! That was FANTASTIC!