Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for Potomac Room!

I know it is totally last minute but we're (my husband and me - no dogs this year) are trying to find a room for Potomac. I'm about to start calling hotels but thought I'd post something here too in case anyone has a room reserved and can't go. If anyone knows of a room we need one! We just got airline tickets because my husband got free from work to go. Yeah!! Thanks for any help.

Re: Looking for Potomac Room!

The Holiday Inn Express is still taking reservations online as of this morning. You could also try the Hampton Inn I just cancelled with them yesterday

Stacy -- I just cancelled my room at the Sleep Inn, no dogs allowed, but across the street from the Holiday Inn Express.

Re: Re: Looking for Potomac Room!

The Sleep Inn still has rooms. They don't allow dogs IN your room but I usually work out of my SUV anyway. Their prices were pretty decent too.

Re: Re: Re: Looking for Potomac Room!

Does anyone have the phone number to Sleep Inn or know the prices??

Stacy -- Sleep Inn 301-668-2003 -- Single room rate I believe was $98 -- I don't have my program here --

Re: Re: Looking for Potomac Room!

I just tried Sleep Inn - they only have one room left and it is "fully functional" (which, according to them means it has a microwave and frig) for $120 per night. I'll keep that in mind but will keep looking. Thanks for everyone's help. I'll see you at the show!
Stacey

Re: Re: Re: Looking for Potomac Room!

We had to switch last minute from a hotel that did not take dogs to one that does. We got a rate of $68 at the travelodge which is about 1 mile away from the show site.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking for Potomac Room!

I like that rate. Wonder how the parking would be - I guess you could park in the mall parking lot though.

I did find a room at the Best Western 2 miles away for $71 - sounds good.

Thanks everyone!