Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Has anyone been contact by the following person??

Please EMAIL me privately if you have... And I'm capitalizing "email" because of stressing to "email" NOT yelling to send me email. Just to clarify because obviously some people think it is yelling.

I don't want to start a new thread here just to find out if anyone else has been contacted. Thankssssss..

Well it is a family stating they are from United Arab Emirate ? His wife gardens and is home all day and they just want a family dog.

Please let me know

Re: Has anyone been contact by the following person??

Yes, I got the same email last week. I deleted it.....Just don't want to do business with such......Leeda

Re: Re: Has anyone been contact by the following person??

yep several times with different body messages...delete them.

I have been cotacted by this person too.
But there is a dog broker here in Mexico, his last name is Morales, he uses his conections to buy dogs from well known kennels and then sell them to that part of the world in 4 times what he paid.
He is showing off a dog he says got in England from Rocheby, and is a lie, the parents of the dog are Rocheby, but everybody knows he did not get it from Rocheby kennels, that dog might be with the Arabs now.

Gardens...in the desert?

THIS IS A SCAM. Note the reference to paying ahead of time--it is one of those "I will send more money than the dog's price, you send me the balance, etc."

Not only delete, but label as SPAM.

MK

Several Lab breeders here in Sweden have had the same e-mail. I just deleted it.

Yes, several times over the past few years......this scam surfaces periodically.

Thanks for everyone emailing me privately and not starting a thread.

The information was the same across the board.

I have heard enough. Ugh.....

Anyway thanks again.

HELO MARCO IRRAGORI , HOW ARE YOU.WHY, YOU DONT PUT YOUR REAL NAME PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 01-722-411-61-20
YOU KNOW , THAT WHAT YOU TRY TO SAID ITS NOT TRUE

ITS BETTER TO CALL DIRECT IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAID ME AND DONT DO PROBLEMS WITH OTHERS

REAL NAMES

WE HAVE REAL AND OFICIAL PAPPERS WHERE WE KNOW THAT
MARCO IRRAGORI HERE IN MEXICO IS == JORGE DEL RIO
AND NOW IN USA IS GEORGE DEL RIVE

APOLOGIZE FOR THIS AND THIS IS MY LAST EMAIL

ALLAN