Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Winners Dog Sure Shot's Baloo!!

Congrats to Susan Eberhardt and Baloo on his Potomac WD!!!

Reserve Winners Dog-- Gaeta Creek's Don Diego!!

Congrats to Frank and Gina on Reserve at Potomac!

Re: Winners Dog Sure Shot's Baloo!!

Yahoo Baloo !! What a guy. Congrats Susan and to his Potomac handler !!!!

Re: Re: Winners Dog Sure Shot's Baloo!!

I couldn't be happier for both of them!

Nice lady and handsome dog deserving of the win!

Isn't there an amazing story behind this yellow gentleman? According to the Saddlehill website he was in a pethome for six years an not shown at all. As soon as he moved to Saddlehill it seems he swept the floor and took his first points!
I'd like to know more about Baloo and his background.
For a guy his age he looks fabulous. And how he moves on that lovely picture on the website!!!!

That's a lesson in picking puppies!? Sometimes those great ones just get away from us. Fortunate he wasn't neutered. What a great win and a great story.

I've seen him in person he lives about 20 minutes away and he really is "all that"!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Isn't there an amazing story behind this yellow gentleman? According to the Saddlehill website he was in a pethome for six years an not shown at all. As soon as he moved to Saddlehill it seems he swept the floor and took his first points!
I'd like to know more about Baloo and his background.
For a guy his age he looks fabulous. And how he moves on that lovely picture on the website!!!!

Keep those results coming in for us Carrie - Thanks!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Congrats to Susan Eberhardt and Baloo on his Potomac WD!!!

Congratulations Susan! Too bad Baloo was not with you yet when I visited you from the Philipines. I'd love to go back for a visit to see him in flesh!

Congratulations to Susan and Baloo! Yes, there is quite a story behind Baloo! Without Debbie Leveque's ( Sureshot Labradors ) persistence in trying to find an appropriate home for this boy, Baloo may have spent the rest of his days in someone's backyard. And no small thanks to Susan for recognizing Baloo's quality and letting him come join her Labrador family! See ya at So. Cal.!

Wavin' at Laura you - Debbie - Susan have done a great job!

OH MY GOD!!! I have goosebumps! WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!
Congratulations to Susan and Ballou!!!
(Now if THAT'S not a five-point major, I don't know what is!)
I hope you are celebrating tonight!!!
Robin

WooHoo! Huge congratulations Susan! WTG!

Yay - Wow did u look sweet handsome boy! Now that is a REAL dog that deserved to win. Baloo glides across the ring with proper movement and structure front and rear.

Congratulations to all involved in his almost 8 years of life; a wonderful job done.

Re: Reserve Winners Dog-- Gaeta Creek's Don Diego!!

THANK YOU carrie it was a dream come true !!!!!!

Baloo is still "riding high" after his big win, and I am too! Thanks to everyone for your wonderful comments on Baloo. Soon, his page at saddlehil will tell more of his story and how we came to have him! He's starting off the second part of his life with lots of fun, he deserves it!