Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nature's Variety Foods - opinions?

I was looking into and thinking about switching over my dogs food to Nature's Variety foods and was wondering if anyone has used this food and what their opinions/experiences are with it?

TIA
Kathy

Re: Nature's Variety Foods - opinions?

All my girls are on Nature's Variety Raw Instinct..they are all doing super on it. They have no doggy odor....ears are wonderful...coat is not dry or flaky...teeth are clean...no flatulence...and the best part is they eat 2-3 cups a day and have Chihuahua size poop. The girls enjoy it and even though they eat so little they are full...they do not act hungry all the time like they did on other food. I also once in a while for a change for them will buy a bag of either Innova or Canidae and mix it with their Raw Instinct....You will not spend any more $$$ even though it is quite expensive....simply because you feed much less and they are satisfied.

Re: Re: Nature's Variety Foods - opinions?

I second that opinion! I feed the Raw Instinct, too, and the coats here are beautiful, and they hold their weight nicely. I can't say enough about the food and highly recommend it!

Re: Nature's Variety Foods - opinions?

I started using the Raw Instinct on my Havanese and saw a noticeable increase in their undercoat within 3 weeks. I now have all of my show dogs on it or a mixture of that and Proplan performance, and the rest on performance alone. I chose it because of the high protein level.