Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Way to go Chance & Keri - BOB at Potomac

Congratulations to fellow club member and friend...!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Way to go Chance & Keri - BOB at Potomac

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CH. Copperstill Fors Fortis!

Bred and Owned by Keri Schooler

Member of DFWLRC and HOTLRC

WAY TO GO !

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! And WOOOOHOOOOOO to boot! WTG Keri and Chance!

It was great to see Keri handle a dog she bred and owns to BOB. What a thrill! Congrats Keri on a job well done!

Re: Re: Way to go Chance & Keri - BOB at Potomac

CONGRATS Keri!! What an honor! I wish I could of been there to see you! Bred and owned.... WOW...He is a very nice boy!!

Re: Re: Re: Way to go Chance & Keri - BOB at Potomac

WOW - way to go Keri! What wonderful news to wake up to this morning! He is a lovely boy.

I'll bet the grin hasn't left your face yet.

Big congrats from Tennessee!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Way to go Chance & Keri - BOB at Potomac

Keri, What a dream come true!!!! and you did it and you make us DFLRC members!!!Could there be anything better for your boy and you????? What a Charmer he is........Big Congradulations and admiration......JOB WELL DONE. Leeda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Way to go Chance & Keri - BOB at Potomac

That was you make us DFWLRC members VERY PROUD!!!!!! Leeda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Way to go Chance & Keri - BOB at Potomac

Way to Go Kerri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!
Traci

Way to go, Keri & Chance!!!!

Congrats, Keri. I know the ride home to Texas was floating on air. I'm sooooo proud of you.
Marion

Love those two boys...Chance and Lingo!!! Having met Lingo early in the morning Wed. quite unexpectadly...he was looking for love and found my girl...and then meeting Keri, I was sold that those boys were indeed very special. Congratulations to Keri and Chance...a very well deserved win to you both.

Thank you all for the warm wishes and congratulations. Kent and I are estatic, it has still not become "real" yet, but we are working on it, lol. Thank you, Mary, for selecting Chance, we are honored and thrilled. I also want to thank Kendall Herr for her Dickendall Labradors. I am listed as breeder on Chance but he is truly the fruit of Kendall's breeding program. We hope to be good stewards of her hard work and continue to move forward. Thanks also to Faith and June, Buckstone & Davaron Labradors, for your dogs, support, patience and sharing of your knowledge.
Looking at the list of JAMs, BOS & BOW, humbles me even more. Congratulations to all of you, what lovely Labradors.
Thanks to DFWLRC & HOTLRC friends for your warmth and support through the years. Yeah, Hook 'em baby! Ya'll rock!
I'm still running on little sleep so I'll stop now before I get stupid, but there are others who have been influential and a blessing to me. I feel a bit like the child raised by the Labrador village. Thank you again.
Keri

May I just say that was the most gracious acceptance of congratulations I've seen here? Acknowledging the others who have helped along the way is a classy, classy thing to do.

Congratulations!