Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great Potomac

First of all i want to congratulate all the winners!!and thier breeders and all who participated at this greatest show.
Further i also thank all the organisers of POTOMAC show who made it possible for a person like me to watch world's best Labradors and thier breeders who gathered on one ground.
It was my pleasure to see excellent Labradors and thier breeders to whom i was only watching on internet
Before this it was only a dream for me but LRCP made it true.
I met some of the breeders and handlers who were so kind and helpfull in showing thier dogs to me,i am thankfull to them.
In future if God make possible i won't miss to come here again.
Once again i personally thank Tammy,Camilla,Stacy,Judy,Lisa,Vonnie,Steven for thier extreme cooperation.

Re: Great Potomac

Glad to hear you enjoyed your first Potomac Gurvinder When do you go back home with the wonderful memories and will you return again next year?

Re: Re: Great Potomac

Cheema...It was great seeing you again. I`m glad you got a chance to come. Can`t wait to see more pictures of Willy winning. Have a safe trip home.
Tammy

It was a wonderful show and a great entry! The gala was terrific. The reserved tables were a brilliant idea - $3100 for rescue! Amazing, plus it was wonderful to not have to place cones in the ballroom. I wish I could have spent more time ringside, but the crud went through my van, hitting most of my dogs in turn including the hairy ones, so I was busy washing crates, dogs and the inside of the van for most of the three days But I did get to see BOB and I found a few good boys that I'd like to use!

Congrats to all.

PS - We had about 20 people go to a local crab house on Thurs night for dinner... Next year I think we should reserve the whole place. It was fabulous. And the company was stellar!

Did you post in the wrong area by accident Nancy or did you also make Mr. Cheema feel as welcome as he did at his first Potomac? How nice of all of you to be so kind to him.

I thought I posted in the right place, but perhaps I didn't? I didn't see any cones...

We should cone off the crab house next year so we can have it all to our selves!

I will be sure my club members have a nice dinner there next year, the food sounds heavenly. Maryland has great crab cakes. Thanks Nancy and Yummy.

Hope to go next year. I can't wait for my first Potomac. All the way from Israel I will be there.