Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CLOUD NINE IRAGORRI

This bitch breed by Marco Iragorri won the yellow open class at potomac, AND HE DOESN'T KNOW, please somebody tell him.
We know he couldn't be at Potomac and he is not in Mexico, apparently in Spain, so, anybody that knows where he is, TELL HIM.
Congrats to Cloud, Norman and him, just a few years in the lab world. WOW.

Re: CLOUD NINE IRAGORRI

Thank you for the post. He does know though, because he emailed me and my dad to tell us she had won, even though we already knew. GREAT for him and CLOUD NINE IRAGORRI!! She was bred by him, she is out of a wonderful bitch named Sisniega Classic and by Ch. Boradors By George. HUGE CONGRATS to Norman for showing her so well and to Cloud!

AS WENDY SAID BEFORE. HE KNOWS. MANOLO QUEIJEIRO CALLED HIM FROM POTOMAC.
CONGRATULATIONS MARCO, I HAVE BEEN WITH YOU FROM THE VERY BEGINING, AND SEE THE RESULTS, YOU SEE WHY YOU CAN'T RETIRE.
WAY TO GO CLOUD, WE TOOK HER TOGETHER LAST YEAR TO POTOMAC, O ALSO WANT TO CONGRATULATE:
CLOUD NINE IRAGORRI
MARCO IRAGORRI
NORMAN
MANOLO QUEIJEIRO
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, SHELLEY REKOW, GOOD JOB SHELLEY.
BY THE WAY, THE ONLY COMUNICATION THAT MARCO HAS IS HIS BLACKBERRY, HE IS IN ALBANY IN A BUDISTH MONASTERY FOR MEDITATION, HE IS NOT ALOUD TO TALK.
WAY TO GO TO ALL OF YOU.

Go easy on the CAPS Gus... CAPS ARE LIKE SHOUTING!!! Mixed case is much easier to read. SO TURN OFF THAT CAPS LOCK BUTTON and make your posts a lot easier on the eyes.

Thank you for kindly mentioning it to the person who posted, those cap locks buttons by people un aware of internet manners can be tough on the eyes. A nice way of presenting that fact! {applause}

I am really sorry, didn't know that.
Congrats to
Cloud Nine Iragorri
Marco Iragorri
Norman
Shelley Rekow
Manolo Queijeiro
And last time I forgot
The Knox Family.

Sorry for the Capital letters and sorry to Al, Wendy and Kathy.

Marco, I big hug, just a few years on this, told you.

Way to go Marco!!!!!!

From all your friends at The Lodge at Lionshead in Vail.

Proud owners of your puppies.

www.lodgeatlionshead.com (Come to Vail)

Can someone please help me with the following question:

Is there any other Mexican bred dog (male or female)that have won an open class at Potomac?

I imagine they have done it in another class.

Probably Manolo Quejeiro has, maybe for sure.

It is pure curiosity, I do not want a dispute.