Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac Results -- Open Black Bitch

I'd be happy to help with this one! My girl, Bellburns Vannah Black JH, (BISS Waifin's Wing and a Prayer x Pisgah's Emalee at Bellburns JH)(Em's actually all Beechcroft) won the Open Black Bitch class of 36, so beautifully shown by Kathy Mines.
She also made the cut for WB. What a thrill to be in the company of all those incredible girls! But I can’t help with the winners of Open Yellow or Chocolate Bitch. I was just trying to breathe!! Congrats to Carol and Rally!
A huge thank you to Kathy for working her magic with Vannah. She has fallen in love with her handler. Kathy, also handled Vannah to a major under breeder Judge Diane Pilbin at the Tar Heel show - Durham Supported Entry. Another thank you to all of Vannah’s supporters that helped us share these wonderful moments. Congrats and thanks to all that continue to make this and every Potomac a show that is in a “class by its self.”

Look for Vannah’s win pics on our website ASAP.
Again able to breathe, but still slightly off the ground, Barb

Re: Potomac Results -- Open Black Bitch

SALUTE!!!! Barb!!!!! WTG, These moments are truly magical.

Re: Re: Potomac Results -- Open Black Bitch

Barb your bitch looked STUNNING out there with Kathy. Huge Congratulations!
Traci

Congrats Barb! She's really pretty. Sorry I didn't see you to at least say "hi"!

Aw, who needs to walk when you can fly?!?!

Congratulations, Barb!!

I wasn't able to stay for Open Black, but I know how happy you must be. Kathy is an amazing handler and an awesome person. She's brought us some wonderful, wonderful memories with our dog and I'm glad she did that for you, too.

Just be prepared - Vannah may decide she likes to go to Kamp Kathy more than she likes to be at home!!

Awesome Barb !!!! I am so happy for you and Vannah......well deserved....I am sorry that I missed that magical moment !!

Congratulations Barb!! Vannah looked great out there.
Kim

Re: Re: Potomac Results -- Open Black Bitch

Congratulations to you Barb. The entire ILRC of NY says a hearty "Way to go"!

Congratulations - Vannah looked beautiful!
Enjoy your terrific win.
Making the cut for WB is none too shabby either :))
Cheers
Leslie

Holy Guacamole Barb!!! Congrats Miss Vannah and Pete!!! Just read this and I am thrilled hearing the great news!!!!! Knew that litter was something special!!! I have Cole-Bellburns Charcoal Briquette, CD,WC,TDI to prove it. Grady ain't so bad either! We appreciate you taking our little boy to the big show. Can't wait to hear the details!
Thanks for producing these beautiful labradors-they have enriched our lives!! WOW-what a great win!!!!

WOW Congrats