Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Would someone be so kind as to list who got JAMS at the Potomac?

I was there, but never got the numbers entered into my catalog. If someone could list either catalog numbers or names, I'd be eternally grateful!

Re: Would someone be so kind as to list who got JAMS at the Potomac?

Erin sent out a list early with 7 dogs on it and then we have had 4 added so not sure who got a Jam now ?
I ask this same question this morning.

Someone posted in the other thread that these were the final JAMS:

JAM Sureshot Baloo
JAM Ch Lobuff's Turtle Dove
JAM Ch Borador's By George
JAM Ch Big Sky Stone Kutter
JAM Ch Allegheny's Gem
JAM Ch Tullamore's Toblerone
JAM Ch Sunspot's Lace Em Up
JAM Ch Mar-Moye Rhiannon At Oakfell
JAM Ch Hedgelawn Pembroke Doc Higgins
JAM Ch Wiscoy's Robin

Re: Re: Would someone be so kind as to list who got JAMS at the Potomac?

Cheryl Curtis' handsome chocolate boy, CH Erinhill's Guiness Stout, also got a JAM.
Kathy

Re: Re: Re: Would someone be so kind as to list who got JAMS at the Potomac?

Yes, that is the same 11 I have been told. But then they say no, there were 10, so who knows ?

Robin got one ;-)

from what I can remember, there were only 10 JAM's and Robin did receive one of them...I have the ribbon!!! ;-) ;-)

His kids also did pretty well. My Brick won both his sweeps and reg 9-12 classes and also made the final cut for both WD and Best in Sweeps. Bricks sister, Wiscoys Soft Parade took a 3rd in a HUGE 9-12 blk sweeps and reg classes...and Camelot's Jelly Bean Bandit (another Robin son bred by Cam Adams and owned by Elly & Brian Hawkins) took a 4th in Open Blk Dog

Congratulations to ALL the exhibitors and dogs...esp to Keri and Chance!! Way to go girl!

-Jill

Ch. Calabrias Study in Black recieved a Jam as well,as my open yellow bitch nikki did also take 2nd place in brood non reg classes. We where extremely proud of our placement between two very famous Kennels as well. I think the rest of class, bred by and Jams AND breed will be posted tomorrow, It usually takes a few days for them to post all, weekends they are closed. Congrats to all the winners.Thanks for nice emails and phones calls, It was very special to our entire family. Congrats to My daughter Allison for her excellent handling skills with our dogs all three days.

Sorry Ch. calabrias study of fine art who is out of ch. beechroft study in black , LOL sorry for typo

Re: Robin got one ;-)

Congrats to all the winners and their dogs! You all looked great out there