Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Could someone please email me a picture of the completed results board as I forgot to take one mysel

Re: Could someone please email me a picture of the completed results board as I forgot to take one m

From POTOMAC... thanks..

Re: Could someone please email me a picture of the completed results board as I forgot to take one m

Can someone make that available to everyone? I missed a lot of class placements myself. Thanks

The results are also listed on infodog.com:

RESULTS

Re: Re: Could someone please email me a picture of the completed results board as I forgot to take o

I need the Open Chocolate bitches

I saw a photo of the board on someon'es website today but ca'nt remember where at this momemnt. If I find it again I will link you to it. Sorry. I will trace back in my history for today and see where it maybe.

Re: Re: Could someone please email me a picture of the completed results board as I forgot to take o

These are not completed but maybe have some of what you want: http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=504171176821712319/l=256239900/g=92765735/cobrandOid=1000001/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

It's easier if you go where Mary Ann says.