Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac Photos

I took lots of photos on Friday, and wanted to share them with you. There are a few of Sweeps and Winners, and I think I got every dog in BOB. In some cases there are very few photos of the dog just because of where I was sitting and where the handler was. Sometimes if I was interested in a dog because I liked them, or they were chocolate, or they are related to my dogs or belong to friends, there may be more photos!

The photos are for the most part unedited. It took forever just to get them all on the site - I don't have the time to crop/lighten/enlarge, etc. I only identified dogs when I could enlarge and read the arm band numbers. If you are 100% positive of a dog's ID, feel free to send it to me at tarkom@gmail.com Please identify the dog by the photo number. I will also go back and ID handlers, so feel free to send names on to me. I know some of the folks, but not all of them, but thought you might enjoy seeing the photos now.

I have the high res files of all these if anyone wants them. Contact me at the addy above.

http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=902161176750696217/l=248069481/g=92683441/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

Hope yo enjoy them!
~Karlene

Re: Potomac Photos

Thanks Karlene - they're grrrrrreat!!

Re: Re: Potomac Photos

how do you see them without joining?

you don't. Join, it's free.

No Thanks. Every photo resource wants you to join. Too much bother.

Well done ...thank you so much!!!

Thank you so much, it was fun

Re: Re: Re: Potomac Photos

As far as I know, you have to join to see the photos, but it's easy and free. Putting all the photos up on the site took 2 or 3 hours - trying to thumbnail and format them on my website would have taken forever.

I just thought folks might enjoying seeing them, but you certainly aren't obligated to look. Again, if anyone wants a high res version of a photo suitable for cropping, printing, etc., just let me know. And unlike the person who posted earlier, there is no charge!

~Karlene

Very kind of you and so easy to join!

It was nice to see photos for those of us that couldn't make it.
Thanks

This one?

Thanks Karlene. Can you tell me who the yellow boy (DSC 0325)is? His picture follows CH Sure Shot Impressive. Also the black female (DSC 0328). Thanks a lot for taking great pictures.

I think the yellow is East Hill Just You Wait - Higgins??

Sorry, but I identified every dog I could. I enlarged the arm bands so that I could read them and copy the information from the catalog, but in some cases the handler's arm was positioned so that I couldn't see the band, or the number couldn't be read.

Please forward the link to anyone who might be interested, and let them know that if they are positive of the ID of any dog shown, they can contact me at tarkom@gmail.com and I will add it. I did just that with three or four dogs yesterday, when information was provided.