Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Abused And Starving Labradors

This is for real folks.

Please take the time to look at the site below and be sure to go all the way to chapter 6 to read the whole story and email or write to the people mentioned to help stop THIS MONSTER!

http://www.thorswarriors.com/

Re: Abused And Starving Labradors

OMGosh, how horrible. This is something we do need to get behind, and write those letters.

Already wrote to all the officials on the Thor website..last page. I wrote one letter and copied and pasted the same letter to all of the officals in Michigan. It only took me 5 minutes to do this so hopefully everyone else will take the time to write their thoughts and concerns and click the "Send" button.

Re: Re: Abused And Starving Labradors

Hello,

I am simply a person lucky to own a wonderful Lab. I stumbled upon this forum sometime ago. I visit often to read and learn as much as I can about these incredible dogs that I feel so lucky to be blessed with.

I read this post and was horrified. Please, please let's write all the letters we can to stop this terrible man!

Thank you and hug all your babies today!

Re: Re: Abused And Starving Labradors

Me too!

Re: Re: Re: Abused And Starving Labradors

i wrote as well, it made me cry seeing the poor labs, how can it happen???

You'd be surprised just how often this does happen, especially in Northern Michigan. I wrote letters yesterday too.

My rescue has cleaned up after 2 separate "breeders"...one stopped feeding her dogs because they couldn't afford to...and when one of the labs finally perished, the dogs started feeding on the dead dog. :( We had 3 HW+ dogs and three litters out of that kennel, and the county ACO refused to press charges on the woman.

*sigh* I hope our outrage will help get this done.

Thats awful Dani. I for one (as I'm sure others are) am grateful that you, and others like you, are out there taking care of these poor animals and awful people.